What is KCSP?
Run by the Cloud Native Computing Foundation (CNCF) in collaboration with the Linux Foundation, the KCSP program is a pre-qualified tier of vetted service providers, who have profound experience helping enterprises successfully adopt Kubernetes.
Hyve’s Kubernetes Services
As a member of the CNCF and the Linux Foundation (LF), Hyve is committed to expanding the Kubernetes ecosystem and bridging the gap between developers and operations. With a team of dedicated certified Kubernetes engineers, Hyve provides support and ongoing operations management for running Kubernetes clusters in production, which are hosted in one of our multiple global data centres.
Jon Lucas, co-director of Hyve commented, “We are very excited to be recognised amongst the KCSP partners within the Kubernetes ecosystem. Cloud-native is the future and Hyve is proud to contribute to the Kubernetes community and continue to help businesses with their digital transformation journey.”
Becoming KCSP demonstrates Hyve’s advanced expertise in consulting and professional services for businesses embarking on their Kubernetes journey. Acquiring the certification requires a business model that actively contributes to the Kubernetes community, as well as three or more internal engineers passing the Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA) exam.
“As the use of containers continues to grow, it is crucial to have qualified service providers who have a deep understanding of the nuances of Kubernetes,” said Priyanka Sharma, general manager of the Cloud Native Computing Foundation. “Hyve is a great addition to our list of KCSP partners and we look forward to continuing to grow the cloud native community.”
Containers have taken the world by storm and Kubernetes has become the gold-standard system for automating the deployment, scaling, and management of containerised applications.
With the use of Kubernetes growing exponentially, it is creating a high demand for specialists that can provide expert migration support and ongoing cluster operations management.
KCSP is a testament of Hyve’s commitment to contribute to the success of Kubernetes as an open-source technology, as well as support its continuously growing community.
If your business needs help with Kubernetes hosting, deployment or management, speak to one of our experts by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0800 612 2524.
More articles in News
- What is Hybrid Cloud?
- Why the healthcare sector is embracing hybrid cloud
- How can businesses use the cloud to reduce their carbon emissions?
- 3 public sector cybersecurity threats – and how to prevent them
- Why digital agencies need a managed hosting provider
- 5 ways the cloud saved education during the pandemic
- Hyve Managed Hosting wins “Company of the Year” at the Brighton and Hove Business Awards
- Is it about time the insurance sector embraced the cloud?
- The importance of ISO 27001
- Cloud Security: An Essential Guide
- On premise vs. the cloud: What is the future for the financial sector?
- Is your hosting provider solving your big data problems?