Creditplus x Hyve
Creditplus has been a customer of Hyve’s since March 2018. We recently caught up with them to film a testimonial video about their cloud hosting experience so far.
Creditplus is one of the leading car finance providers in the UK, providing solutions for finance dealers, customers and partners. With 14 years of experience, and now close to 100 staff across three locations, Creditplus has become the UK’s most trusted authority on motor finance, due to its ‘find, fund and deliver’ approach to buying cars.
Hosting with Hyve
Speaking to Sam Bond, Head of Technology at Creditplus, we discussed the importance of cloud hosting and what they were looking for in a partner.
“Cloud hosting is very important to us. It’s the foundations with which we build on and it’s how we are able to serve thousands of customers uninterrupted. As Creditplus continued to grow we were really looking for a partner who could not only technically advise us but actually become an extension of the team,” commented Sam.
After careful discussions to select the right cloud solution for their business, Creditplus decided to go with Hyve’s recommendation of an Enterprise Cloud solution. With the migration process, Creditplus voiced just how important it was to ensure no interruption to business operations.
When asked about the migration process, Sam responded, “Hyve really understood our needs, they respected that we are a 24/7 business and throughout the migration, there was no unnecessary downtime.”
After a smooth transition to Hyve’s Enterprise Cloud, Sam was certain that they had picked the right partners as there have not been any issues, and working with Hyve is just so easy.
At Hyve, we take pride in our Extra-Mile customer service and industry-leading SLAs. We asked Sam what he thought of our customer service and support process:
“Hyve provides an excellent first-rate, gold standard customer service. They are very approachable, very, very personable and they don’t make it too complicated…We love working with them and I’d absolutely recommend anyone get in touch with them – just pick up the phone, have a conversation with them and see what they can do for you.”
Find out more about Creditplus
If you would like to discuss how Hyve can help with migrating your Cloud infrastructure, get in touch with our sales team on 0800 612 2524.
- Is it about time the insurance sector embraced the cloud?
- The importance of ISO 27001
- Cloud Security: An Essential Guide
- On premise vs. the cloud: What is the future for the financial sector?
- Is your hosting provider solving your big data problems?
- Is the Middle East cloud market set for rapid growth?
- Hyve Managed Hosting is named by The Sunday Times as one of the fastest growing private companies in the UK
- Can the cloud lead the way on tackling climate change?
- Jon Lucas of Hyve Managed Hosting: 5 Things You Need To Know To Create a Successful App or SaaS
- Is managed private cloud the future?
- World Backup Day 2021
- What is Private Cloud?
- Reshaping the future of remote work