What is Kentico?
Kentico is the only fully integrated ASP.NET CMS, E-commerce, and Online Marketing platform that allows you to create cutting-edge websites and optimize your digital customers’ experiences fully across multiple channels.
Kentico can be configured in multiple ways, depending on your business’s requirements. Hyve has specialised Kentico engineers that will work with you to tailor the CMS and achieve your goals. Once a system has been architected, Hyve’s Kentico engineers will design a platform that will meet your brief and will be on hand for any support queries that you may have.
Why choose Kentico?
Hyve support Kentico CMS from implementation to optimisation and ongoing management.
- Easy-to-use platform: Kentico is an easy-to-use system allowing users to make edits and update their system quickly, letting companies operate more efficiently and effectively.
- Customizable feature set: With Kentico’s extensive set of sophisticated features and levels of customizability you can build a website that fits around your creative vision.
- Out-of-the-box functionality: Kentico deliver up to 50% more out-of-the-box functionalities than other CMS’s, helping you create a website efficiently.
- Security: Kentico offer high-levels of security for all their clients.
- 24/7 support: Kentico offers 24/7 support from multiple locations worldwide, so you can rest assured there will always be someone on hand to help.
- Ready for the future: Kentico offers the latest and most innovative web development trends and frameworks, making sure your website is always up to date.
How can Hyve help?
Content management systems need to be high performance and easy to scale. Any downtime could result in a loss of revenue for your business.
Hyve runs Kentico on our VMware cloud hosting platform. Using HP 3PAR and Cisco technologies our platform has a no single point of failure platform design, which is essential for sites with heavy traffic. Our servers are known for their speed and flexibility, meaning that resources can be upgraded quickly and your sites and applications will run seamlessly.
Safestore is the UK’s largest, and Europe’s second-largest provider of self-storage. Their E-commerce website is an important part of their business as they receive 80% of their inquiries online. Safestore needed a CMS that they could rely on and grow with, and they needed a hosting provider that could offer the same.
The Kentico CMS supplies Safestore with all the tools that they need to build a successful E-commerce website and Hyve make sure that Safestore’s website is always up and running. We appreciate the importance of uptime and understand the financial and reputational damage that downtime can cause to an E-commerce website.
Safestore has a hosting partner that continually strive to make them better. Our engineers are experts at Kentico hosting and are always on-hand with any issues or performance tuning.
To find out more about Hyve’s Kentico Hosting, get in touch with our sales team today on 0800 612 2524.
More articles in Blog
- What is Hybrid Cloud?
- Why the healthcare sector is embracing hybrid cloud
- How can businesses use the cloud to reduce their carbon emissions?
- 3 public sector cybersecurity threats – and how to prevent them
- Why digital agencies need a managed hosting provider
- 5 ways the cloud saved education during the pandemic
- Hyve Managed Hosting wins “Company of the Year” at the Brighton and Hove Business Awards
- Is it about time the insurance sector embraced the cloud?
- The importance of ISO 27001
- Cloud Security: An Essential Guide
- On premise vs. the cloud: What is the future for the financial sector?
- Is your hosting provider solving your big data problems?