Hyve provides colocation in Miami, USA, which is the Network Access Point (NAP) of the Americas. As the most popular location for colocation in Florida, all of the links from Latin America come through Miami, providing a world-class communications gateway via subsea cable landings.
Miami has a strong economy with finance, commerce, healthcare and media sectors dominating the market. It is also one of the top 5 connected cities across the globe and is a popular choice for growing Latin American and Caribbean markets.
Equinix Miami IBX
- Direct connections from Miami to New York and New Jersey, and direct connectivity from NY/NJ locations to Europe.
- Lowest latency route to Brazil via GlobeNet, a submarine telecommunications cable system linking the USA, Bermuda, Venezuela and Brazil.
- Direct access to and from Brazilian markets through the Monet subsea system.
- Access to the Department of State’s Diplomatic Telecommunications Service via MI1
Managed colocation from Hyve
Hyve is a trusted UK colocation provider, offering services across 35 global locations. We have a presence in Equinix’s Miami IBX data centres, in the heart of one of the world’s largest internet exchange points.
We offer managed colocation, meaning that clients get to use their own equipment, but can benefit from Hyve’s technical support and management, as well as remote hands at the data centre. This helps businesses meet specific security and compliance requirements, whilst having the support of our engineers should any problems occur.
We can provide colocation across multiple global locations, all managed by one account contact wherever they are in the world.
For more information about colocation in Miami, contact our sales team today on 0800 612 2524.
More articles in Blog
- What is Hybrid Cloud?
- Why the healthcare sector is embracing hybrid cloud
- How can businesses use the cloud to reduce their carbon emissions?
- 3 public sector cybersecurity threats – and how to prevent them
- Why digital agencies need a managed hosting provider
- 5 ways the cloud saved education during the pandemic
- Hyve Managed Hosting wins “Company of the Year” at the Brighton and Hove Business Awards
- Is it about time the insurance sector embraced the cloud?
- The importance of ISO 27001
- Cloud Security: An Essential Guide
- On premise vs. the cloud: What is the future for the financial sector?
- Is your hosting provider solving your big data problems?