Hyve provides colocation in Miami, USA, which is the Network Access Point (NAP) of the Americas. As the most popular location for colocation in Florida, all of the links from Latin America come through Miami, providing a world-class communications gateway via subsea cable landings.
Miami has a strong economy with finance, commerce, healthcare and media sectors dominating the market. It is also one of the top 5 connected cities across the globe and is a popular choice for growing Latin American and Caribbean markets.
Equinix Miami IBX
- Direct connections from Miami to New York and New Jersey, and direct connectivity from NY/NJ locations to Europe.
- Lowest latency route to Brazil via GlobeNet, a submarine telecommunications cable system linking the USA, Bermuda, Venezuela and Brazil.
- Direct access to and from Brazilian markets through the Monet subsea system.
- Access to the Department of State’s Diplomatic Telecommunications Service via MI1
Managed colocation from Hyve
Hyve is a trusted UK colocation provider, offering services across 35 global locations. We have a presence in Equinix’s Miami IBX data centres, in the heart of one of the world’s largest internet exchange points.
We offer managed colocation, meaning that clients get to use their own equipment, but can benefit from Hyve’s technical support and management, as well as remote hands at the data centre. This helps businesses meet specific security and compliance requirements, whilst having the support of our engineers should any problems occur.
We can provide colocation across multiple global locations, all managed by one account contact wherever they are in the world.
For more information about colocation in Miami, contact our sales team today on 0800 612 2524.
- Is it about time the insurance sector embraced the cloud?
- The importance of ISO 27001
- Cloud Security: An Essential Guide
- On premise vs. the cloud: What is the future for the financial sector?
- Is your hosting provider solving your big data problems?
- Is the Middle East cloud market set for rapid growth?
- Hyve Managed Hosting is named by The Sunday Times as one of the fastest growing private companies in the UK
- Can the cloud lead the way on tackling climate change?
- Jon Lucas of Hyve Managed Hosting: 5 Things You Need To Know To Create a Successful App or SaaS
- Is managed private cloud the future?
- World Backup Day 2021
- What is Private Cloud?
- Reshaping the future of remote work