At Hyve, we invest a great deal of money into hardware. Why?
When Hyve launched, in 2001, we made one simple commitment. Only the best will do.
Relying on Hewlett Packard Enterprise BladeSystem server, 3PAR SANs and Juniper and Cisco networking equipment means we’re able to deliver the best SLAs in the industry. Many of our competition boast about 1 hour hardware replacement guarantees. We’re the only hosting company in the world to offer a 20 minute SLA.
Our No Single Point of Failure architectural design comprises of multiple layers of redundancy and we peer with multiple tier one ISPs. This means we can guarantee 100% network and power uptime. No excuses when a digger accidentally cuts through a power cable forcing downtime. It just doesn’t happen with Hyve.
Netcraft monitoring has just proven that in 2 years of monitoring, Hyve has never gone down.
Why do we care so much?
It’s simple. Our business relies on having happy customers. Without businesses such as British Airways, the NHS and TK Maxx relying on our managed services, we would not have a business. So we believe that investing in the very best equipment is our job.
To find out more about our commitment to keeping your mission critical sites and applications live, please call us on 0800 612 2524 or contact us today. We can get you out a quote the same day. Or, if you’d prefer, you can configure your ultimate cloud platform here.
More articles in Cloud Hosting
- Is it about time the insurance sector embraced the cloud?
- The importance of ISO 27001
- Cloud Security: An Essential Guide
- On premise vs. the cloud: What is the future for the financial sector?
- Is your hosting provider solving your big data problems?
- Is the Middle East cloud market set for rapid growth?
- Hyve Managed Hosting is named by The Sunday Times as one of the fastest growing private companies in the UK
- Can the cloud lead the way on tackling climate change?
- Jon Lucas of Hyve Managed Hosting: 5 Things You Need To Know To Create a Successful App or SaaS
- Is managed private cloud the future?
- World Backup Day 2021
- What is Private Cloud?
- Reshaping the future of remote work
- Why accreditations matter when choosing a hosting provider
- 3 reasons to consider the location of your data
- Is London the new Silicon Valley?
- What is HPC and who uses it?