Medichecks is a provider of state-of-the-art laboratory blood testing. Working with the UK’s top pathological laboratories with the latest consumer technology to make health screening a simple and easy-to-use process available for everybody.
Medichecks had outgrown their previous host. They were not receiving the level of support they needed and the SLAs provided were inadequate. Medichecks made a business decision to use a fully managed hosting company so they could take advantage of the expertise, monitoring and architectural support they needed to scale the company. After extensive research, Medichecks selected Hyve Managed Hosting to provide the service needed by the business.
During a series of technical scoping calls, Hyve reached an understanding of Medicheck’s business needs and their plans for growth. A migration plan was devised by the Technical Architects at Hyve and then implemented.
Medichecks now experiences the benefits of a fully managed hosting company. Their internal development resource concentrates on projects to grow and scale the business rather than patching, maintaining and monitoring their hosting.
If you would like your company to grow by using your internal IT resource to scale the business, please get in touch with us today.
- Is it about time the insurance sector embraced the cloud?
- The importance of ISO 27001
- Cloud Security: An Essential Guide
- On premise vs. the cloud: What is the future for the financial sector?
- Is your hosting provider solving your big data problems?
- Is the Middle East cloud market set for rapid growth?
- Hyve Managed Hosting is named by The Sunday Times as one of the fastest growing private companies in the UK
- Can the cloud lead the way on tackling climate change?
- Jon Lucas of Hyve Managed Hosting: 5 Things You Need To Know To Create a Successful App or SaaS
- Is managed private cloud the future?
- World Backup Day 2021
- What is Private Cloud?
- Reshaping the future of remote work