Medichecks is a provider of state-of-the-art laboratory blood testing. Working with the UK’s top pathological laboratories with the latest consumer technology to make health screening a simple and easy-to-use process available for everybody.
Medichecks had outgrown their previous host. They were not receiving the level of support they needed and the SLAs provided were inadequate. Medichecks made a business decision to use a fully managed hosting company so they could take advantage of the expertise, monitoring and architectural support they needed to scale the company. After extensive research, Medichecks selected Hyve Managed Hosting to provide the service needed by the business.
During a series of technical scoping calls, Hyve reached an understanding of Medicheck’s business needs and their plans for growth. A migration plan was devised by the Technical Architects at Hyve and then implemented.
Medichecks now experiences the benefits of a fully managed hosting company. Their internal development resource concentrates on projects to grow and scale the business rather than patching, maintaining and monitoring their hosting.
If you would like your company to grow by using your internal IT resource to scale the business, please get in touch with us today.
More articles in Blog
- What is Hybrid Cloud?
- Why the healthcare sector is embracing hybrid cloud
- How can businesses use the cloud to reduce their carbon emissions?
- 3 public sector cybersecurity threats – and how to prevent them
- Why digital agencies need a managed hosting provider
- 5 ways the cloud saved education during the pandemic
- Hyve Managed Hosting wins “Company of the Year” at the Brighton and Hove Business Awards
- Is it about time the insurance sector embraced the cloud?
- The importance of ISO 27001
- Cloud Security: An Essential Guide
- On premise vs. the cloud: What is the future for the financial sector?
- Is your hosting provider solving your big data problems?