Hyve works with a range of businesses, and it’s always interesting to see how they are getting on along the customer journey.
The way that we work with our clients is quite different to other hosting providers. There’s no tiered support. You get to know the team that work on your account, and they get to know your platform and business needs. Our customers really like this way of working, and it’s reflected in our numerous reviews and success stories online.
Craft ICT have been a Hyve customer since 2015. Their case study with Hyve proved to be really popular, as it included comparisons of internal and external speeds of the main cloud servers on the market. Hyve came out top, and they’ve been a happy customer ever since.
When asked recently by a prospect about Craft ICT’s customer journey with Hyve, Director Andy Hibbs said:
“It is the Hyve support side that has impressed us. Although we build, support and maintain our own servers on the Hyve platform, we provide an admin user account for the Hyve engineers to access each server to provide us with additional support. I must stress, we’ve had so few issues with our servers that I can’t recall a time to give you an example. However, other external factors have hit us (such as the Trustex SSL Certificate debacle in March) and their team have always responded brilliantly. Like their sales team, you do tend to get to know the engineers as well.
Communication is via a web portal with 3 levels of urgency, all of which are responded to well and in particular level 1 ‘critical’. I was impressed when I’d replied to a critical 1 (SSL certs mentioned earlier) issue within the portal and this reply isn’t prioritised the same way as an initial report of a problem. I received a phone call on Sunday afternoon (same day) from one of the engineers apologising that my reply wasn’t part of the level 1 monitoring system and proactively was checking personally whether we were OK and whether he could help. In general, all messages within the portal are replied to very quickly. Also, it has never been a problem phoning up to talk to one of the sales or support team.
We are slightly unusual as our servers are very customised to our requirements and the Hyve team are more used to providing a much more proactive service. But even with our setup, I can’t emphasise enough how great they’ve been when we’ve needed them.
The company seems to operate similar to us, their customers come first, they go the extra mile when needed and will be as flexible as possible, which has to be pretty flexible to meet our needs. We also like the fixed costs, no hidden extras like many other providers.”
It’s great to hear that Andy and the Craft ICT team are such happy customers!
More articles in Hyve News
- Is it about time the insurance sector embraced the cloud?
- The importance of ISO 27001
- Cloud Security: An Essential Guide
- On premise vs. the cloud: What is the future for the financial sector?
- Is your hosting provider solving your big data problems?
- Is the Middle East cloud market set for rapid growth?
- Hyve Managed Hosting is named by The Sunday Times as one of the fastest growing private companies in the UK
- Can the cloud lead the way on tackling climate change?
- Jon Lucas of Hyve Managed Hosting: 5 Things You Need To Know To Create a Successful App or SaaS
- Is managed private cloud the future?
- World Backup Day 2021
- What is Private Cloud?
- Reshaping the future of remote work
- Why accreditations matter when choosing a hosting provider
- 3 reasons to consider the location of your data
- Is London the new Silicon Valley?
- What is HPC and who uses it?