Security and compliance are one of the top concerns for most businesses, but especially for those in the Public Sector. Our single-tenant platform provides the ultimate in control and security for Public Sector organisations.
Hyve provides a high-performance Private Cloud platform for Public Sector customers on the G-Cloud framework.
We have been part of G-Cloud since 2013, working with a range of organisations from councils to the NHS. We can help organisations reach high standards of compliance by hosting in our UK based Tier 3 enhanced data centres, which are connected by a fully secure 40 Gbps network.
High performance hosting
Hyve’s private cloud servers provide a secure and scalable hosting environment for high performance and reliability. Our servers run on VMware and use HP and Cisco hardware, alongside enterprise-grade networking and software. Hyve’s cloud servers have ‘no single point of failure design’ and 100% uptime guarantee, ensuring seamless continuity of service.
Our full-stack security services provide continuous protection. We offer a multi-layered approach to security that is designed to protect your business against attacks, but also against threats and vulnerabilities.
Public sector customers can benefit from:
- Multi-Layered Security Infrastructure
- DDoS Defense System included
- Intrusion Prevention System (IPS) included
- UK Based Support team, Priority Calls answered in 20 minutes
- ISO 27001, ISO 27017, ISO 9001 Certified Host
- PCI DSS Compliant Host
- Managed Relational Database Services
- Cyber Essentials and Cyber Essentials Plus certified
Find out more about our Managed Private Cloud here.
More articles in Blog
- What is Hybrid Cloud?
- Why the healthcare sector is embracing hybrid cloud
- How can businesses use the cloud to reduce their carbon emissions?
- 3 public sector cybersecurity threats – and how to prevent them
- Why digital agencies need a managed hosting provider
- 5 ways the cloud saved education during the pandemic
- Hyve Managed Hosting wins “Company of the Year” at the Brighton and Hove Business Awards
- Is it about time the insurance sector embraced the cloud?
- The importance of ISO 27001
- Cloud Security: An Essential Guide
- On premise vs. the cloud: What is the future for the financial sector?
- Is your hosting provider solving your big data problems?