Our strategic data centre partner, Equinix, currently has 8 data centre facilities based in Central London and nearby Slough, to the west of the city.
Due to customer demand, Hyve is now offering a range of cloud services at Equinix’s newest London facility, LD7. The facility is a £90million, state-of-the-art data centre that opened its doors in April 2019, offering 71,000 square feet of colocation space.
Hyve can provide Dedicated Servers, Private Cloud, Enterprise Cloud and Colocation at LD7, with customers benefitting from its technologically advanced design and first-class communication links across Europe.
LD7 is strategically located near the world’s most important financial centres, with access to UK media hubs in Soho and Manchester.
Equinix’s London data centres provide access to Europe’s largest ecosystems and trading communities including media, content and financial services.
LD7 meets the demand for network exchange services and interconnection bandwidth in the region. London is one of the busiest network nodes in the UK, offering latency in the region of 30ms to New York and 4ms to Frankfurt.
The facility also has access to a range of transatlantic cables, offering a high-performance hub for electronic trading and cloud services.
- Power and Cooling Density – 4.0 – 7.0 kVA per cabinet
- Utility Feeders – 2 x 11kV supplies
- UPS Configuration – distributed redundant
- UPS Redundancy – N+1
- Standby Power Configuration – 4 x 2,500 kVA diesel generators, 2 x 3,000 kVA diesel generators
- Standby Power Redundancy – N+2
- Cooling Configuration – HDAC, AACC, air handling units
- Cooling Redundancy – N+1HDAC, N+1 chillers, N+20% CRAHs
LD7 has been designed with energy-efficiency in mind, raising the bar for sustainability in the data centre industry. It supports Equinix’s long-term commitment to using 100% renewable and clean energy in its data centre facilities.
The data centre has also been built to LEED gold certification, a green building certification programme that is recognised worldwide.
Interested in LD7? Get in touch with our sales team today on 0800 612 2524 or email email@example.com
- Is it about time the insurance sector embraced the cloud?
- The importance of ISO 27001
- Cloud Security: An Essential Guide
- On premise vs. the cloud: What is the future for the financial sector?
- Is your hosting provider solving your big data problems?
- Is the Middle East cloud market set for rapid growth?
- Hyve Managed Hosting is named by The Sunday Times as one of the fastest growing private companies in the UK
- Can the cloud lead the way on tackling climate change?
- Jon Lucas of Hyve Managed Hosting: 5 Things You Need To Know To Create a Successful App or SaaS
- Is managed private cloud the future?
- World Backup Day 2021
- What is Private Cloud?
- Reshaping the future of remote work