Hyve Managed Hosting is pleased to announce that it has secured SOC 2 certification.
Hyve’s SOC 2 Report demonstrates its continued commitment to the five trust service principles – security, availability, processing integrity, confidentiality and privacy.
SOC 2 is an auditing procedure that ensures a managed service provider is securely managing data to protect the interests of the organisation and the privacy of its clients.
For all of us here at Hyve Managed Hosting, becoming a certified SOC 2 Organisation is a proud moment. It shows our customers, old and new that we take the security of their systems and data extremely seriously and that information security is a constant consideration in everything that we do - Graham Marcroft, Operations and Compliance Director.
Unlike PCI DSS, which has very rigid security control requirements, SOC 2 reports are unique to each organization. In line with specific business practices, each business designs its own controls to comply with one or more of the trust principles.
Hyve’s System and Organization Controls (SOC 2) Reports are independent third-party audit reports that demonstrate how Hyve achieves key compliance controls and objectives.
Hyve strives to protect clients’ data and to keep their businesses moving forward. Hyve has proven that its systems are built to exceed both of these goals and more. Achieving this certification has required long-term ongoing practices that will ensure the security of customer information.
SOC 2 Certification Announcement
Hyve is proud to continue to expand its security certifications for its customer base. This certification, alongside ISO 27001, is considered the gold standard for Information Security in the industry.
Find out more about Hyve’s range of security certifications here.
More articles in Hyve News
- Is it about time the insurance sector embraced the cloud?
- The importance of ISO 27001
- Cloud Security: An Essential Guide
- On premise vs. the cloud: What is the future for the financial sector?
- Is your hosting provider solving your big data problems?
- Is the Middle East cloud market set for rapid growth?
- Hyve Managed Hosting is named by The Sunday Times as one of the fastest growing private companies in the UK
- Can the cloud lead the way on tackling climate change?
- Jon Lucas of Hyve Managed Hosting: 5 Things You Need To Know To Create a Successful App or SaaS
- Is managed private cloud the future?
- World Backup Day 2021
- What is Private Cloud?
- Reshaping the future of remote work
- Why accreditations matter when choosing a hosting provider
- 3 reasons to consider the location of your data
- Is London the new Silicon Valley?
- What is HPC and who uses it?