Hyve have been featured in Digital Marketing Magazine to discuss the importance of a reliable hosting solution for digital agencies.
For developers and digital agencies, having a fast and secure infrastructure to run their sites and apps on is imperative. The way a website performs can also affect digital campaigns and the increase in traffic to a site, with it being so reliant on the technology behind it.
"When a website crashes, whether that is due to a sudden increase in traffic or a distributed denial of service (DDoS) attack, digital campaigns suffer – after all, downtime is downtime, no matter the cause. As a digital marketer, this loss of service reflects badly on your ability to provide a campaign that can consistently deliver and build a positive brand reputation – through no fault of your own. "
In the article, we discussed what we consider the key components to a reliable hosting solution, including scalability, security and service.
We have built great relationships working with agencies such as Delete, Big Brand Ideas, and JBI Digital, amongst several others.
See the full article here.
We specialise in hosting for digital agencies. Get in touch with our sales team on 0800 612 2524 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to find out how we can help.
More articles in Cloud Hosting
- Is it about time the insurance sector embraced the cloud?
- The importance of ISO 27001
- Cloud Security: An Essential Guide
- On premise vs. the cloud: What is the future for the financial sector?
- Is your hosting provider solving your big data problems?
- Is the Middle East cloud market set for rapid growth?
- Hyve Managed Hosting is named by The Sunday Times as one of the fastest growing private companies in the UK
- Can the cloud lead the way on tackling climate change?
- Jon Lucas of Hyve Managed Hosting: 5 Things You Need To Know To Create a Successful App or SaaS
- Is managed private cloud the future?
- World Backup Day 2021
- What is Private Cloud?
- Reshaping the future of remote work
- Why accreditations matter when choosing a hosting provider
- 3 reasons to consider the location of your data
- Is London the new Silicon Valley?
- What is HPC and who uses it?