The rise in the number of DDoS attacks is showing no sign of slowing down, with attacks continuing to grow in size, scale and sophistication.
Our latest whitepaper, Hyve’s DDoS Toolkit, is a fully comprehensive guide on what DDoS attacks are, how they have evolved, and the steps that you can take to protect your business.
DDoS attacks not only cause downtime for the business, but can also have major financial repercussions, can affect customer SLAs and relationships, and ultimately damage the brand.
No one is exempt from DDoS attacks and the consequences of not being prepared for an attack can be catastrophic.
Prepare & protect
Hyve’s whitepaper gives a full overview of DDoS attacks and some of the most common types of attacks to look out for. We look in detail at Hyve’s DDoS Defence System and how it delivers a complete DDoS protection solution based on detection, diversion, verification and forwarding to ensure total protection.
Download Hyve’s DDoS Toolkit today to find out how to protect your business.
More articles in Whitepapers
- What is Hybrid Cloud?
- Why the healthcare sector is embracing hybrid cloud
- How can businesses use the cloud to reduce their carbon emissions?
- 3 public sector cybersecurity threats – and how to prevent them
- Why digital agencies need a managed hosting provider
- 5 ways the cloud saved education during the pandemic
- Hyve Managed Hosting wins “Company of the Year” at the Brighton and Hove Business Awards
- Is it about time the insurance sector embraced the cloud?
- The importance of ISO 27001
- Cloud Security: An Essential Guide
- On premise vs. the cloud: What is the future for the financial sector?
- Is your hosting provider solving your big data problems?