The rise in the number of DDoS attacks is showing no sign of slowing down, with attacks continuing to grow in size, scale and sophistication.
Our latest whitepaper, Hyve’s DDoS Toolkit, is a fully comprehensive guide on what DDoS attacks are, how they have evolved, and the steps that you can take to protect your business.
DDoS attacks not only cause downtime for the business, but can also have major financial repercussions, can affect customer SLAs and relationships, and ultimately damage the brand.
No one is exempt from DDoS attacks and the consequences of not being prepared for an attack can be catastrophic.
Prepare & protect
Hyve’s whitepaper gives a full overview of DDoS attacks and some of the most common types of attacks to look out for. We look in detail at Hyve’s DDoS Defence System and how it delivers a complete DDoS protection solution based on detection, diversion, verification and forwarding to ensure total protection.
Download Hyve’s DDoS Toolkit today to find out how to protect your business.
- Is it about time the insurance sector embraced the cloud?
- The importance of ISO 27001
- Cloud Security: An Essential Guide
- On premise vs. the cloud: What is the future for the financial sector?
- Is your hosting provider solving your big data problems?
- Is the Middle East cloud market set for rapid growth?
- Hyve Managed Hosting is named by The Sunday Times as one of the fastest growing private companies in the UK
- Can the cloud lead the way on tackling climate change?
- Jon Lucas of Hyve Managed Hosting: 5 Things You Need To Know To Create a Successful App or SaaS
- Is managed private cloud the future?
- World Backup Day 2021
- What is Private Cloud?
- Reshaping the future of remote work
- Why accreditations matter when choosing a hosting provider
- 3 reasons to consider the location of your data
- Is London the new Silicon Valley?
- What is HPC and who uses it?