Umbraco is a popular open source Content Management System (CMS) that is suited to large and complex websites because it is simple to use and robust.
Hyve is an expert in deploying Umbraco. To run Umbraco to its full potential, users need a fast, reliable and secure hosting platform to run the complex CMS on.
What is Umbraco?
Umbraco is a fully-featured, open source CMS used to publish pages on the internet. It’s written in C# and is run on infrastructure running Microsoft systems. It’s highly flexible and has a great editing experience for content creators.
Why use Umbraco?
- Publish directly from MS Word.
- Expandable API – can connect Umbraco with other platforms.
- Ideal for change management.
- Ultimate customisation.
- If you want to publish multiple websites from one install.
- If you need true multi-channel delivery.
- Great for multi-lingual sites.
- Manage in one place, deliver everywhere.
- Supports new agile processes digital projects demand.
- Ideal for Visual Studio on Windows or Sublime/Atom on MacOS.
Hyve provides managed Umbraco hosting, offering a high performance and secure platform for larger websites. We run Umbraco CMS on our VMware cloud platform, with high availability, 99.999% uptime, Extra Mile support and fast response times. Our cloud is built on HPE BladeSystems and HPE 3PAR tiered storage arrays.
Our team of Umbraco experts have a deep understanding of the CMS’s specific architectural challenges in terms of server sync and flexible load balancing. If you run into a problem, it’s almost certain our certified Umbraco experts have already solved it in the past. This means the speed in resolving any issues you experience will be extremely fast, which saves you time and money.
Our managed Umbraco offering includes automated upgrades, ContentFlow, Baselines, unlimited storage and bandwidth, multiple environments and Umbraco Forms.
Would your business benefit from managed Umbraco hosting? Get in touch with our sales team today on 0800 612 2524.
More articles in Blog
- What is Hybrid Cloud?
- Why the healthcare sector is embracing hybrid cloud
- How can businesses use the cloud to reduce their carbon emissions?
- 3 public sector cybersecurity threats – and how to prevent them
- Why digital agencies need a managed hosting provider
- 5 ways the cloud saved education during the pandemic
- Hyve Managed Hosting wins “Company of the Year” at the Brighton and Hove Business Awards
- Is it about time the insurance sector embraced the cloud?
- The importance of ISO 27001
- Cloud Security: An Essential Guide
- On premise vs. the cloud: What is the future for the financial sector?
- Is your hosting provider solving your big data problems?