Some of our top moments of 2018
2018 was the year that we took our award-winning services stateside. We now offer hosting and other cloud services in the US and Central American markets, with much more to come in 2019.
We partnered with global data centre providers, Equinix, to offer a range of hosting, managed cloud and connectivity services in 35 global locations.
In November we launched our 20 minute hardware replacement service. Our industry leading service ensures that any issues with hardware in the data centre can be fixed and replaced within a 20 minute timeframe.
We won ‘Cloud Company of the Year’ at the SVC Awards in November.
We’ve had so many great customer reviews this year, but our Medichecks testimonial video is one that really stands out. See how Hyve has helped Medichecks to scale their business.
We’ve also put together all of our highlights on our ‘Moments’ page on Twitter, take a look!
Wishing everyone a Happy New Year!
More articles in News
- What is Hybrid Cloud?
- Why the healthcare sector is embracing hybrid cloud
- How can businesses use the cloud to reduce their carbon emissions?
- 3 public sector cybersecurity threats – and how to prevent them
- Why digital agencies need a managed hosting provider
- 5 ways the cloud saved education during the pandemic
- Hyve Managed Hosting wins “Company of the Year” at the Brighton and Hove Business Awards
- Is it about time the insurance sector embraced the cloud?
- The importance of ISO 27001
- Cloud Security: An Essential Guide
- On premise vs. the cloud: What is the future for the financial sector?
- Is your hosting provider solving your big data problems?