Colocation is the perfect solution for businesses that need to tap into multiple geo locations. Colocation provides you with data centre space, power and bandwidth, as well as the flexibility to control your own infrastructure and applications.
Hyve offer colocation services in 35 global data centres, thanks to our partnership with leading data centre specialists, Equinix. Our colocation facilities are based within Tier 3+ facilities. They offer scalable, robust colocation services near main fibre routes and are ultra reliable thanks to our investment in multiple layers of redundancy for networking and power. There is also the option to have several rack units around the world, or in strategic locations.
The main benefits of colocation:
- Know where your data is physically located
- Benefit from a redundant network and power, meaning downtime is minimised
- Control of your infrastructure
- Greater flexibility
- Network taken care of by Hyve
- Superior bandwidth connectivity
- DR with a fully Managed Colocation service
- Reduced cost compared to building your own data centre
- 24/7 management with a Managed Colocation service
- Peer with multiple tier 1 providers.
With Managed Colocation Hyve not only look after the server hardware, but also the operating system, applications and databases. Other managed services such as backup and storage can be added on as part of the managed colocation service.
By choosing Hyve to manage your colocation services, you will have access to our specialist team of engineers who will work with you to architect the perfect platform. Our team can consult you on the best locations for connectivity and latency, to ensure the best performance. We also offer 24/7 monitoring and support, as well as patching, security and the full stack including firewalls, servers and infrastructure.
We have expanded our colocation services to include 35 global locations. We can deploy solutions in multiple data centres across different continents and our customers have access to world-class Tier 1 networks with fully managed Tier 3+ data centre real estate.
If you would like to discuss colocation services with Hyve, please contact our sales team on 0800 612 2524.
- Is it about time the insurance sector embraced the cloud?
- The importance of ISO 27001
- Cloud Security: An Essential Guide
- On premise vs. the cloud: What is the future for the financial sector?
- Is your hosting provider solving your big data problems?
- Is the Middle East cloud market set for rapid growth?
- Hyve Managed Hosting is named by The Sunday Times as one of the fastest growing private companies in the UK
- Can the cloud lead the way on tackling climate change?
- Jon Lucas of Hyve Managed Hosting: 5 Things You Need To Know To Create a Successful App or SaaS
- Is managed private cloud the future?
- World Backup Day 2021
- What is Private Cloud?
- Reshaping the future of remote work