Idiot UK Drivers Exposed have had quite the year – from appearing in major news outlets and going viral online, to being featured in leading tech publication Computer Weekly.
Hyve has worked with the team this year to eradicate the bandwidth and uptime issues that they had with their previous host and to support their rapid growth over the past few months (not at around 10.2 million views per week on average!)
We met with the Idiot UK Drivers Exposed team to discuss how Hyve provides a reliable and flexible infrastructure for their website.
“The website gets a huge amount of traffic every day – to date we have reached over 40 million people and are growing fast. Hyve has supported our site with a fast and stable platform to help us to continue to expand as a business. The Hyve team has been exceptionally helpful and were able to give us an extremely competitive package to suit our needs.”
Read the full case study here.
More articles in Blog
- What is Hybrid Cloud?
- Why the healthcare sector is embracing hybrid cloud
- How can businesses use the cloud to reduce their carbon emissions?
- 3 public sector cybersecurity threats – and how to prevent them
- Why digital agencies need a managed hosting provider
- 5 ways the cloud saved education during the pandemic
- Hyve Managed Hosting wins “Company of the Year” at the Brighton and Hove Business Awards
- Is it about time the insurance sector embraced the cloud?
- The importance of ISO 27001
- Cloud Security: An Essential Guide
- On premise vs. the cloud: What is the future for the financial sector?
- Is your hosting provider solving your big data problems?