From the start
We’ve been celebrating Hyve’s birthday this week! In 2012 Hyve’s co-directors set up the first Hyve offices based in Crawley, Sussex and started growing different departments within the team.
When Hyve was formed, the co-founders saw a gap in the market for a hosting provider that invested in quality hardware, as well as providing management and dedicated customer service.
Moving to Brighton
After a few successful years in Crawley, Hyve moved to Brighton in 2015. Now a multi-million pound business, Hyve operates globally with employees spread across the UK and internationally, with HQ’s in Brighton, UK and California, USA.
Now the company is growing faster than ever. Hyve were winners of the coveted ‘Cloud Company of the Year’ in 2018 at the SVC Awards and celebrated a record-breaking year in 2018 by increasing the global revenue by more than 50% to close to £9 million.
Over the years Hyve has hosted a range of customers including British Airways, Tesco, the NHS, Southampton FC, Carluccio’s, TKMaxx, Safestore and LG.
There are numerous projects in the pipeline, one of which is the expansion of Hyve’s strategic partner’s global data centre offerings. Hyve will be offering cloud services in a further 12 data centre locations by the end of 2019, bringing the total to 47 locations around the world.
- Is it about time the insurance sector embraced the cloud?
- The importance of ISO 27001
- Cloud Security: An Essential Guide
- On premise vs. the cloud: What is the future for the financial sector?
- Is your hosting provider solving your big data problems?
- Is the Middle East cloud market set for rapid growth?
- Hyve Managed Hosting is named by The Sunday Times as one of the fastest growing private companies in the UK
- Can the cloud lead the way on tackling climate change?
- Jon Lucas of Hyve Managed Hosting: 5 Things You Need To Know To Create a Successful App or SaaS
- Is managed private cloud the future?
- World Backup Day 2021
- What is Private Cloud?
- Reshaping the future of remote work