Brighton, UK & Santa Monica, Calif., USA – [15.08.2018] – Hyve, a leading UK-owned managed hosting provider, has launched in the US and Central American hosting and cloud markets in a partnership with Equinix, establishing its presence across 18 data centres. Hyve will offer a range of hosting, managed cloud, colocation and connectivity services, backed by a locally based 24/7 service and support team.
Founded in the UK in 2001 by co-directors Jake Madders and Jon Lucas, Hyve has built a team based in Brighton, with UK data centre locations in London, Woking and Slough, and over 500 SMB and Enterprise clients with revenue approaching £6 million. Hyve US will be based in Santa Monica, the heart of California’s Silicon Beach region, and will bring its ‘extra mile’ customer service they have become known for in the UK to the US market.
Hyve is also rolling out its services in Central America, providing clients with comprehensive regional capabilities.
“We have been experiencing significant levels of customer demand for us to replicate our UK capabilities and service levels in the US and beyond,” explained Jake Madders, Director of Hyve.
“Alongside new opportunities from US-based customers, we are already building significant revenue momentum, and collaborating with Equinix to establish the business in the world’s biggest market.”
“Customers who are working with us in both territories will see a range of benefits,” said Jon Lucas, Director of Hyve. “Not only are we able to offer them the cost advantages of dealing with a single provider in multiple territories, but they’ll also have the major boost of an internationally co-ordinated approach to strategy, service and support.”
About Hyve Managed Hosting
Hyve is a UK-based, fully managed hosting company with a passion for technology. Utilising a small business approach, Hyve focus on extraordinary support and management services, becoming an extension of your business. Hyve is PCI-DSS, ISO27001, ISO27017, ISO9001 and Cyber Essentials certified, and is G-Cloud 10 accredited.
More articles in News
- What is Hybrid Cloud?
- Why the healthcare sector is embracing hybrid cloud
- How can businesses use the cloud to reduce their carbon emissions?
- 3 public sector cybersecurity threats – and how to prevent them
- Why digital agencies need a managed hosting provider
- 5 ways the cloud saved education during the pandemic
- Hyve Managed Hosting wins “Company of the Year” at the Brighton and Hove Business Awards
- Is it about time the insurance sector embraced the cloud?
- The importance of ISO 27001
- Cloud Security: An Essential Guide
- On premise vs. the cloud: What is the future for the financial sector?
- Is your hosting provider solving your big data problems?