We are delighted to win this award and be rewarded for our efforts over the past year. This award really reflects our dedication to making Hyve stand out against some of the biggest global cloud brands, whilst retaining our unique company culture and ultra-responsive customer service.
We would like to thank everyone who took the time to vote for us, it really means a lot.
“We are extremely proud to win this award! The entire Hyve team are instrumental in the success of this company and in being recognised as Cloud Company of the Year. We really have assembled the most inspiring group of people that I have ever had the privilege to work with” said Jake Madders, Co-Director of Hyve Managed Hosting.
We were nominated for the award alongside NetAppUK, Navisite, Coreix, Giacom, METCloud, CTERA, EzeCastle Integration. The runners up in our category were Claranet.
More articles in Hyve News
- Is it about time the insurance sector embraced the cloud?
- The importance of ISO 27001
- Cloud Security: An Essential Guide
- On premise vs. the cloud: What is the future for the financial sector?
- Is your hosting provider solving your big data problems?
- Is the Middle East cloud market set for rapid growth?
- Hyve Managed Hosting is named by The Sunday Times as one of the fastest growing private companies in the UK
- Can the cloud lead the way on tackling climate change?
- Jon Lucas of Hyve Managed Hosting: 5 Things You Need To Know To Create a Successful App or SaaS
- Is managed private cloud the future?
- World Backup Day 2021
- What is Private Cloud?
- Reshaping the future of remote work
- Why accreditations matter when choosing a hosting provider
- 3 reasons to consider the location of your data
- Is London the new Silicon Valley?
- What is HPC and who uses it?