We are delighted to win this award and be rewarded for our efforts over the past year. This award really reflects our dedication to making Hyve stand out against some of the biggest global cloud brands, whilst retaining our unique company culture and ultra-responsive customer service.
We would like to thank everyone who took the time to vote for us, it really means a lot.
“We are extremely proud to win this award! The entire Hyve team are instrumental in the success of this company and in being recognised as Cloud Company of the Year. We really have assembled the most inspiring group of people that I have ever had the privilege to work with” said Jake Madders, Co-Director of Hyve Managed Hosting.
We were nominated for the award alongside NetAppUK, Navisite, Coreix, Giacom, METCloud, CTERA, EzeCastle Integration. The runners up in our category were Claranet.
More articles in News
- What is Hybrid Cloud?
- Why the healthcare sector is embracing hybrid cloud
- How can businesses use the cloud to reduce their carbon emissions?
- 3 public sector cybersecurity threats – and how to prevent them
- Why digital agencies need a managed hosting provider
- 5 ways the cloud saved education during the pandemic
- Hyve Managed Hosting wins “Company of the Year” at the Brighton and Hove Business Awards
- Is it about time the insurance sector embraced the cloud?
- The importance of ISO 27001
- Cloud Security: An Essential Guide
- On premise vs. the cloud: What is the future for the financial sector?
- Is your hosting provider solving your big data problems?