We were very pleased to be selected by Loadbalancer.org to talk about Hyve’s experiences using their load balancing products. Hyve’s customer success story explains how Loadbalancer.org’s products improve the availability of critical IT applications for our customers.
Hyve joined Loadbalancer.org’s partner program in August, giving us priority access to their expert support team and technical training on products. Their 24/7 support service also enables us to meet strict SLAs for our customers.
We are using virtualized solutions from Loadbalancer.org to offer highly scalable load balancing capabilities, which is the perfect addition to our VMware cloud environments.
Loadbalancer.org offers several additional features:
“VMware has some basic load balancing functionality, but doesn’t offer all of the features that Loadbalancer. org does, like SSL offloading and an in-built web firewall,” Lucas explains. “Loadbalancer.org also does health checks on source servers, which is a really important benefit for our enterprise customers with high traffic levels.”
Read the full customer success story here.
- Is it about time the insurance sector embraced the cloud?
- The importance of ISO 27001
- Cloud Security: An Essential Guide
- On premise vs. the cloud: What is the future for the financial sector?
- Is your hosting provider solving your big data problems?
- Is the Middle East cloud market set for rapid growth?
- Hyve Managed Hosting is named by The Sunday Times as one of the fastest growing private companies in the UK
- Can the cloud lead the way on tackling climate change?
- Jon Lucas of Hyve Managed Hosting: 5 Things You Need To Know To Create a Successful App or SaaS
- Is managed private cloud the future?
- World Backup Day 2021
- What is Private Cloud?
- Reshaping the future of remote work