CiSP is the cyber-security information sharing partnership, which was set up by the National Cyber Security Centre (part of GCHQ). Its main aim is to attempt to tackle cyber threats, which in turn increases cyber security.
Founded in 2013, CiSP is a uniquely hosted technical system, allowing its members to share cyber threat and vulnerability information in real-time in a secure environment. Membership is only available on the recommendation and sponsorship of existing members. Members of CiSP benefit from early warnings of cyber threats, as well as having the ability to learn from the experiences, mistakes and success of other users, and to seek advice where necessary.
“Hyve is very proud to be a member of CiSP, actively collaborating with some of the brightest minds in the cyber security arena” - Graham Marcroft, Operations and Compliance Director
This information will give us an improved ability to protect our company networks, our customers’ infrastructures and ensure that they are made aware (where appropriate) of the latest threats and attacks that are happening in the online world.
We are proud to add this partnership to our extensive list of security accreditations, which reinforces our commitment to cyber security.
For more information about CiSP, visit their website.
More articles in News
- What is Hybrid Cloud?
- Why the healthcare sector is embracing hybrid cloud
- How can businesses use the cloud to reduce their carbon emissions?
- 3 public sector cybersecurity threats – and how to prevent them
- Why digital agencies need a managed hosting provider
- 5 ways the cloud saved education during the pandemic
- Hyve Managed Hosting wins “Company of the Year” at the Brighton and Hove Business Awards
- Is it about time the insurance sector embraced the cloud?
- The importance of ISO 27001
- Cloud Security: An Essential Guide
- On premise vs. the cloud: What is the future for the financial sector?
- Is your hosting provider solving your big data problems?