Hyve is happy to announce that we’ve been nominated for a Fastest Growing Business award at the Brighton and Hove Business Awards (BAHBA).
Now in their 11th year, the BAHBA celebrate companies and organisations that really capture the spirit of Brighton and Hove.
Brighton has been home to our head office for nearly a year now, and we’ve fallen in love. It’s such a fantastic place to work. There’s such a strong digital sector in Brighton too, which is great to be part of.
Winners will be announced at the ceremony in September. Good luck to all of the nominees!
Read the article in the local Brighton newspaper, The Argus, with details about the awards.
More articles in Hyve News
- Is it about time the insurance sector embraced the cloud?
- The importance of ISO 27001
- Cloud Security: An Essential Guide
- On premise vs. the cloud: What is the future for the financial sector?
- Is your hosting provider solving your big data problems?
- Is the Middle East cloud market set for rapid growth?
- Hyve Managed Hosting is named by The Sunday Times as one of the fastest growing private companies in the UK
- Can the cloud lead the way on tackling climate change?
- Jon Lucas of Hyve Managed Hosting: 5 Things You Need To Know To Create a Successful App or SaaS
- Is managed private cloud the future?
- World Backup Day 2021
- What is Private Cloud?
- Reshaping the future of remote work
- Why accreditations matter when choosing a hosting provider
- 3 reasons to consider the location of your data
- Is London the new Silicon Valley?
- What is HPC and who uses it?