Hyve is happy to announce that we’ve been nominated for a Fastest Growing Business award at the Brighton and Hove Business Awards (BAHBA).
Now in their 11th year, the BAHBA celebrate companies and organisations that really capture the spirit of Brighton and Hove.
Brighton has been home to our head office for nearly a year now, and we’ve fallen in love. It’s such a fantastic place to work. There’s such a strong digital sector in Brighton too, which is great to be part of.
Winners will be announced at the ceremony in September. Good luck to all of the nominees!
Read the article in the local Brighton newspaper, The Argus, with details about the awards.
More articles in News
- What is Hybrid Cloud?
- Why the healthcare sector is embracing hybrid cloud
- How can businesses use the cloud to reduce their carbon emissions?
- 3 public sector cybersecurity threats – and how to prevent them
- Why digital agencies need a managed hosting provider
- 5 ways the cloud saved education during the pandemic
- Hyve Managed Hosting wins “Company of the Year” at the Brighton and Hove Business Awards
- Is it about time the insurance sector embraced the cloud?
- The importance of ISO 27001
- Cloud Security: An Essential Guide
- On premise vs. the cloud: What is the future for the financial sector?
- Is your hosting provider solving your big data problems?