← Back to main careers page
Technical Sales Engineer/Architect
Job Date: 05/01/2019
Hyve is looking for a Technical Sales Engineer/Architect to work on a huge and exciting variety of projects for an established managed hosting company with offices in Brighton, UK and Venice, CA.
If you’re ambitious, entrepreneurial-minded, hungry for success and looking for an exciting role in a lively and passionate environment, then read on:
- Work with the sales and technical team on bids/opportunities
- Evaluate customer needs and provide the customer with direction on technical concepts that solve for current and future challenges
- Responsible for associated activities such as capturing notes and activities in Salesforce and managing the deal pipeline
- Selling hosting services to a vast range of customers
- Ensuring maximum profitability for the business
- Own the solution design integrity throughout the entire lifecycle of the client solution
- Expertly overcome concerns and lower customer risk in selecting Hyve
Technical Experience preferred:
- VMware ESXi and virtualisation technology
- Windows and Linux operating systems
- IIS and Apache application servers
- MySQL/MS SQL databases
- Load balancing and Firewalls
- Storage arrays
- Perfect written and spoken English
- Track record of success working through technical challenges requiring specialized knowledge within enterprise organizations
- Full understanding of the tools of the solution trade (Salesforce, Proposal Tools, Technology Sizing Tools)
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to resolve questions efficiently, effectively and politely.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Social and outgoing and easily able to build relationships
You must be eligible to work in the UK for the Brighton position.
Find out why Safestore adopted Hyve as their hosting provider
Hyve are 100% carbon neutral. We use carbon offsetting to balance out the release of carbon dioxide from our offices and infrastructure.