The Digital Content Manager will have a journalistic background and be responsible for devising and creating all of Hyve’s content. This will all focus around business hosting and related technologies.
You will own every aspect of the role: strategy, planning, ideation, writing and reporting.
With at least four years’ experience, you’ll be happy to talk us through your recent big stories and how you found them.
This is a newly created role, so is wholly Green Field. If you’re ambitious, journalistic, hungry for success, passionate about technology and looking for a role in a lively and exciting environment, please read on.
- Create all content for Hyve Managed Hosting including, but not limited to:
- Technical White Papers
- Website copy
- Case Studies
- Tech Blog Posts
- Editorial content
- Technical deep dives
- Video Scripts
- Social Media Content
- Monitor content reach, impressions, shares, engagement and other metrics
- Liaise with our PR agency to agree, edit and fine tune content ideas
- Perform outreach with sites and organisations in order to place original content and secure backlinks
- Keep up to speed with all developments and trends in Hosting and general technology
- Create dashboard reports, highlighting important gains or losses to key stakeholders
- Passion for technology
- Journalistic approach to writing
- Genuine love for writing
- Outstanding creative thinking
- An outgoing personality
- The ability to dig and uncover the truth behind a story
- You’ll be full of ideas on how to create new content
- Able to make tactical decisions on how to get the best out of content and limited resource
- Find ways to make content work on all platforms
- Incredible attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- 2 years experience within the hosting/tech industry
- At least four years experience in content production
- Proficiency in all MS Office products
- Able to work on a CMS such as WordPress (training will be given)
How to Apply
To apply for this position, fill out the form below or you can email a covering letter explaining why you’re perfect for the job, showing examples of work and attach a recent copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.