When it comes to choosing a cloud computing solution, an ‘off the shelf’ cloud is not going to suit every business.
There are so many factors that influence the design of a cloud platform, and that’s why Hyve’s Technical Solutions Architects work with every customer to build the perfect platform. We pride ourselves on being flexible and always being able to find a suitable solution for every business.
We offer several types of cloud, all of which are configured to meet your business’s exact needs and requirements. The cloud model that you choose, whether Public Cloud or Private Cloud will be dependent on the type of data and systems that you need to migrate to the cloud.
Click on the images to read more about our main Cloud services.
Get in touch with our sales team on 0800 612 2524 or email email@example.com if you would like to discuss cloud hosting solutions for your business.
More articles in Blog
- What is Hybrid Cloud?
- Why the healthcare sector is embracing hybrid cloud
- How can businesses use the cloud to reduce their carbon emissions?
- 3 public sector cybersecurity threats – and how to prevent them
- Why digital agencies need a managed hosting provider
- 5 ways the cloud saved education during the pandemic
- Hyve Managed Hosting wins “Company of the Year” at the Brighton and Hove Business Awards
- Is it about time the insurance sector embraced the cloud?
- The importance of ISO 27001
- Cloud Security: An Essential Guide
- On premise vs. the cloud: What is the future for the financial sector?
- Is your hosting provider solving your big data problems?