Hyve provides managed cloud solutions for a range of businesses, from SMEs to large household names. We provide 24/7/365 reactive support for all customers as standard, with the option to include ‘add on’ proactive support features based on the business’s individual requirements. The standard options include network management, server monitoring, OS management etc.
Our ‘add on’ management services are broken down into several categories, and customers can cherry-pick the type of support that they need. Services include database administration, patch management, performance tuning etc, which are charged on a monthly basis and are tailored specifically to your cloud solution.
Hyve’s management services are the ideal solution for businesses that need proactive technical support, allowing customers to work with engineers who are experts at optimising various systems and applications.
- Always get through to an expert by phone
- We work in small teams, so we get to know you and your business
- All of our team are experts in their field
- Available 24/7/365
- 20 minute response times for priority 1 requests
- Our team monitor and react to issues proactively
Other hosting providers offer different tiers of management as opposed to bespoke services, which can often mean that you are paying for services that you don’t need.
During the sales process and architecture design stages, our team consult with customers to determine any problems that they may have with their existing platform and look at ways to resolve any issues. Our management services can eliminate the need for an in-house IT team if customers choose to have a full selection of ‘add on’ services to cover all aspects of their cloud solution.
We can also offer specialist ‘add on’ services including proactive auto-scaling, DevOps, database clustering management and database replication management.
Take a look at our full range of management services on our website or call our sales team today on 0800 612 2524.
More articles in Managed Cloud
- Is it about time the insurance sector embraced the cloud?
- The importance of ISO 27001
- Cloud Security: An Essential Guide
- On premise vs. the cloud: What is the future for the financial sector?
- Is your hosting provider solving your big data problems?
- Is the Middle East cloud market set for rapid growth?
- Hyve Managed Hosting is named by The Sunday Times as one of the fastest growing private companies in the UK
- Can the cloud lead the way on tackling climate change?
- Jon Lucas of Hyve Managed Hosting: 5 Things You Need To Know To Create a Successful App or SaaS
- Is managed private cloud the future?
- World Backup Day 2021
- What is Private Cloud?
- Reshaping the future of remote work
- Why accreditations matter when choosing a hosting provider
- 3 reasons to consider the location of your data
- Is London the new Silicon Valley?
- What is HPC and who uses it?