Hyve has been listed as a supplier on the Digital Outcomes & Specialists (DOS) framework for the second time.
The framework aims to help public sector bodies take an agile approach to digitally transforming their services. It supports the public sector with buying, designing, building and delivering digital outcomes.
On the latest iteration of the framework, DOS4, Hyve is offering services including performance analysis, testing and auditing, security, support and operations, software development, testing and auditing, service delivery, and user experience.
Small to Medium Enterprises (SMEs) have been encouraged to apply to the framework, with last year seeing 34% of DOS sales coming from SME providers. DOS3 saw 3000 featured suppliers – this number is set to considerably increase for DOS4, with a huge estimated worth of £1.57bn.
When a government body requires a specialist resource or service, they are able to advertise an opportunity through the framework. Suppliers listed on the DOS4 framework can then apply for tenders in a bid to win contracts. The new contract will run for an initial term of 12 months, with the option to add a one-year extension.
Graham Marcroft, Operations Director at Hyve, commented on Hyve’s latest accreditation:
“After several successful projects last year, Hyve is proud to have been selected to be part of DOS4. We have a great track record of delivering projects on time and within budget. Our experience of working with the NHS, MOD and government departments means that we have a great understanding of the intricacies of Public Sector projects”.
Hyve is pleased to be a part of the DOS4 framework and looks forward to the opportunity to provide technical expertise on more public body projects in the future.
Take a look at our full list of accreditations here.
- How can businesses use the cloud to reduce their carbon emissions?
- 3 public sector cybersecurity threats – and how to prevent them
- Why digital agencies need a managed hosting provider
- 5 ways the cloud saved education during the pandemic
- Hyve Managed Hosting wins “Company of the Year” at the Brighton and Hove Business Awards
- Is it about time the insurance sector embraced the cloud?
- The importance of ISO 27001
- Cloud Security: An Essential Guide
- On premise vs. the cloud: What is the future for the financial sector?
- Is your hosting provider solving your big data problems?
- Is the Middle East cloud market set for rapid growth?
- Hyve Managed Hosting is named by The Sunday Times as one of the fastest growing private companies in the UK