We’ve been shortlisted for ‘Cloud Company of the Year’ and ‘Managed Services Provider of the Year’ at the annual Storage, Virtualisation, Cloud (SVC) awards.
We are shortlisted with 9 other great companies for the coveted ‘Cloud Company of the Year’ award, and alongside Six Degrees and Datapipe for ‘Managed Services Provider of the Year’.
We need your help to vote for us in our categories, please vote for Hyve here.
(Voting closes on the 11th November, with winners being announced at the ceremony on 1st December. See the full list of shortlisted companies here)
More articles in Hyve News
- Is it about time the insurance sector embraced the cloud?
- The importance of ISO 27001
- Cloud Security: An Essential Guide
- On premise vs. the cloud: What is the future for the financial sector?
- Is your hosting provider solving your big data problems?
- Is the Middle East cloud market set for rapid growth?
- Hyve Managed Hosting is named by The Sunday Times as one of the fastest growing private companies in the UK
- Can the cloud lead the way on tackling climate change?
- Jon Lucas of Hyve Managed Hosting: 5 Things You Need To Know To Create a Successful App or SaaS
- Is managed private cloud the future?
- World Backup Day 2021
- What is Private Cloud?
- Reshaping the future of remote work
- Why accreditations matter when choosing a hosting provider
- 3 reasons to consider the location of your data
- Is London the new Silicon Valley?
- What is HPC and who uses it?