Hyve is proud to be a part of the SDC Awards for the third year running, having been nominated for Cloud Company of the Year, Hosting/Colocation Innovation of the Year and Remote Working Innovation of the Year.
With cybersecurity at the forefront of everything we do, this year, we are also sponsoring the Cloud Security Innovation of the Year category.
Over the past 10 years, the Storage, Digitalisation and Cloud Awards has recognised and rewarded success for companies providing products and services that are the foundation for digital transformation.
This year’s 11th edition of the SDC Awards will celebrate the achievements of the IT community as they have innovated like never before to ensure business continuity in these incredibly challenging times.
Following our success in 2018 and 2019, winning Cloud Company of the Year, we would be delighted to be recognised again in the SDC Awards and make it three years running. This award really reflects our commitment to making Hyve stand out against some of the largest global cloud brands, whilst maintaining our unique company culture and ultra-responsive, personal customer service.
Whilst 2020 has been a difficult year, our technology has allowed customers to cope with the unprecedented demands of remote working prompted by the coronavirus pandemic. Almost overnight, employees switched from office working to working from home, and so did Hyve’s support desk for the first time. Our team of dedicated experts continued to offer the same level of service and proudly met our pre-pandemic SLAs, from home.
As well as a significant increase in the number of new global customers, we have expanded our international operations in Bogota, Colombia, facilitating interconnection between the America’s.
Vote for Hyve!
Find us under the Cloud Company of the Year, Hosting/Colocation Innovation of the Year and Remote Working Innovation of the Year categories. Votes need to come from a company email address, not a third-party provider like Gmail or Hotmail.
Despite the challenges presented by this year, the show must go on! The awards ceremony is usually held in central London, but his year it will be virtual, taking place on the 3rd of December.
The voting is now open and closes on 20th November. We would really appreciate your votes! To support us, please visit the SDC Awards voting page here.
- How can businesses use the cloud to reduce their carbon emissions?
- 3 public sector cybersecurity threats – and how to prevent them
- Why digital agencies need a managed hosting provider
- 5 ways the cloud saved education during the pandemic
- Hyve Managed Hosting wins “Company of the Year” at the Brighton and Hove Business Awards
- Is it about time the insurance sector embraced the cloud?
- The importance of ISO 27001
- Cloud Security: An Essential Guide
- On premise vs. the cloud: What is the future for the financial sector?
- Is your hosting provider solving your big data problems?
- Is the Middle East cloud market set for rapid growth?
- Hyve Managed Hosting is named by The Sunday Times as one of the fastest growing private companies in the UK