Hyve has been a part of G-Cloud since 2013, offering specialist cloud solutions to government and public sector bodies. Our G-Cloud solutions have always had a special focus on ease of implementation with hassle-free migration, along with industry-leading SLAs.
For G-Cloud 11, we have increased our offering to not only include Managed Private Cloud, Managed Enterprise Cloud, Dedicated Servers, and Hybrid Cloud, but also a cloud that has been specially configured to run the most popular content management systems. Our platform has been optimised for the resource requirements that Sitecore, Kentico and WordPress need to ensure premium performance.
We provide a management layer for AWS and Microsoft Azure, supported by certified engineers. Also included in our range of specialist cloud services are Disaster Recovery, Secure Offsite Backups, Secure FTP, Business Continuity and Security Audits.
Public sector organisations are able to access Hyve’s services via the Digital Marketplace, the online store for purchasing cloud-based services.
“We’ve provided our cloud services to the public sector since 2013, and this year are pleased to add a range of managed web technologies for G Cloud 11. Our research has shown that there has been increasing demand for websites that run on specialist CMS’s, so we are offering an affordable, secure, managed solution that is rated OFFICIAL for public sector and government customers” - Graham Marcroft, Operations and Compliance Director at Hyve.
Find our full listing of G-Cloud services on the Digital Marketplace.
More articles in News
- What is Hybrid Cloud?
- Why the healthcare sector is embracing hybrid cloud
- How can businesses use the cloud to reduce their carbon emissions?
- 3 public sector cybersecurity threats – and how to prevent them
- Why digital agencies need a managed hosting provider
- 5 ways the cloud saved education during the pandemic
- Hyve Managed Hosting wins “Company of the Year” at the Brighton and Hove Business Awards
- Is it about time the insurance sector embraced the cloud?
- The importance of ISO 27001
- Cloud Security: An Essential Guide
- On premise vs. the cloud: What is the future for the financial sector?
- Is your hosting provider solving your big data problems?