Hyve offer Dedicated Servers, Private Cloud Hosting, Enterprise Cloud Hosting and Colocation in Sydney, Australia.
The Emerald City’s coastal location is world-renowned, with it’s 5 million-strong population making it the largest city in Australia.
Sydney is a major centre for financial services and the emerging electronic payments industry. Equinix Sydney is also the main interconnection point for international traffic to and from the country, spanning all 6 of Australia’s largest cities and 52 markets across the world.
Sydney IBX Data Centres
With over 15,000 square metres of colocation space, Sydney’s IBX data centres are the largest Australian peering platforms.
They have direct links to the Southern Cross Cable Head, PIPE Pacific Cable network that runs from Australia to Guam, and connects to the Hawaiki submarine cable system for global connectivity.
Known for their round-the-clock security and diverse connectivity, Sydney IBX data centres are ideal for governments and government-related deployments.
Equinix’s Sydney data centres are certified to meet rigorous environmental and energy management standards.
Power redundancy – N+1 SY1-8
Cooling redundancy – N+1 SY1-8
N + 20% SY1, SY5
SOC 1 Type II SY1-4
SOC 2 Type II SY1-4
ISO 27001 SY1-4
PCI DSS SY1-4
(SY5-8 security standards can be accessed by contacting the facility)
Hyve provides customers with the flexibility to choose from a range of cloud services to suit their business, such as Dedicated Servers, Private Cloud Hosting, Enterprise Cloud Hosting and Colocation.
For local or international businesses that require a secure, high performance and reliable infrastructure in Australia or the Asia Pacific region, Sydney IBX data centres provide low latency connectivity to global markets.
To discuss your Sydney hosting requirements, get in touch with our sales team today on 0800 612 2524.
More articles in Blog
- What is Hybrid Cloud?
- Why the healthcare sector is embracing hybrid cloud
- How can businesses use the cloud to reduce their carbon emissions?
- 3 public sector cybersecurity threats – and how to prevent them
- Why digital agencies need a managed hosting provider
- 5 ways the cloud saved education during the pandemic
- Hyve Managed Hosting wins “Company of the Year” at the Brighton and Hove Business Awards
- Is it about time the insurance sector embraced the cloud?
- The importance of ISO 27001
- Cloud Security: An Essential Guide
- On premise vs. the cloud: What is the future for the financial sector?
- Is your hosting provider solving your big data problems?