As companies continue to invest in the cloud, they open the door to digitally transforming their business. If they are unprepared for their transition to the cloud, they face major problems. At Hyve we offer a fully Managed Cloud solution. It allows users to benefit from the speed and flexibility of the cloud, whilst having a team of engineers on hand that act as an in-house support team to handle migration and to support systems and applications.
Going the Extra Mile
Customer service is at the heart of everything that we do, and our ‘Extra Mile’ support means that our UK based technical support team are available to help 24/7/365. We offer a ‘personal support culture,’ meaning that when you call Hyve you will get straight through to an expert who will be able to solve your problem. By working in small teams we ensure that our staff are 100% familiar with our client’s needs, allowing us to offer the highest levels of support.
We offer flexible support channels so that you can contact us in whichever way works best for you. Our online ticket system provides you with an easily accessible way to receive the support that you need. You set the priority level of the ticket so that all issues are fixed in a timely manner. We will respond to ‘important’ issues within 24 hours, ‘urgent’ issues within one hour and ‘critical’ issues in under 20 minutes. With our Managed Cloud any support that you may need is always available, so you can concentrate on running your business.
Extension of your business
At Hyve you will be appointed an Account Manager and a team of technical engineers who will get to know your business inside out. We will become an extension of your business, supporting you from the very beginning. We will work with you as much as you need, ensuring that the design of your cloud meets all of your business needs.
Our engineers will monitor your cloud, ensuring that no issues arise that could affect performance. For example, a sudden spike in traffic could cause website or application failure. Hyve will monitor your traffic, scaling your platforms effectively to ensure optimal performance at all times.
Take a look at our numerous reviews on Trustpilot from clients using our Managed Cloud services – it’s great to see so many customers mentioning the quality of our customer service.
If you would like to discuss Hyve’s Managed Cloud service or your current set up, get in touch with us on 0800 612 2524.
- How can businesses use the cloud to reduce their carbon emissions?
- 3 public sector cybersecurity threats – and how to prevent them
- Why digital agencies need a managed hosting provider
- 5 ways the cloud saved education during the pandemic
- Hyve Managed Hosting wins “Company of the Year” at the Brighton and Hove Business Awards
- Is it about time the insurance sector embraced the cloud?
- The importance of ISO 27001
- Cloud Security: An Essential Guide
- On premise vs. the cloud: What is the future for the financial sector?
- Is your hosting provider solving your big data problems?
- Is the Middle East cloud market set for rapid growth?
- Hyve Managed Hosting is named by The Sunday Times as one of the fastest growing private companies in the UK