At Hyve, customer service is at the heart of everything that we do. We provide Extra Mile support, meaning that our UK based technical support team is available to help 24/7/365.
We offer a ‘direct to engineer’ service, meaning that when customers contact Hyve they get straight through to an expert who will be able to solve their issue or request. By working in small teams we ensure that our staff are 100% familiar with our customer’s needs, allowing us to offer the highest levels of support.
We offer flexible support channels so that customers can contact us either by phone or through our ticketing system.
Our online ticketing system provides an easily accessible way to receive technical assistance. Customers can set the priority level of the ticket so that all issues are fixed in a timely manner. We will respond to ‘important’ issues within 24 hours, ‘urgent’ issues within one hour and ‘critical’ issues in under 20 minutes.
More articles in Blog
- What is Hybrid Cloud?
- Why the healthcare sector is embracing hybrid cloud
- How can businesses use the cloud to reduce their carbon emissions?
- 3 public sector cybersecurity threats – and how to prevent them
- Why digital agencies need a managed hosting provider
- 5 ways the cloud saved education during the pandemic
- Hyve Managed Hosting wins “Company of the Year” at the Brighton and Hove Business Awards
- Is it about time the insurance sector embraced the cloud?
- The importance of ISO 27001
- Cloud Security: An Essential Guide
- On premise vs. the cloud: What is the future for the financial sector?
- Is your hosting provider solving your big data problems?