At Hyve, customer service is at the heart of everything that we do. We provide Extra Mile support, meaning that our UK based technical support team is available to help 24/7/365.
We offer a ‘direct to engineer’ service, meaning that when customers contact Hyve they get straight through to an expert who will be able to solve their issue or request. By working in small teams we ensure that our staff are 100% familiar with our customer’s needs, allowing us to offer the highest levels of support.
We offer flexible support channels so that customers can contact us either by phone or through our ticketing system.
Our online ticketing system provides an easily accessible way to receive technical assistance. Customers can set the priority level of the ticket so that all issues are fixed in a timely manner. We will respond to ‘important’ issues within 24 hours, ‘urgent’ issues within one hour and ‘critical’ issues in under 20 minutes.
- Is it about time the insurance sector embraced the cloud?
- The importance of ISO 27001
- Cloud Security: An Essential Guide
- On premise vs. the cloud: What is the future for the financial sector?
- Is your hosting provider solving your big data problems?
- Is the Middle East cloud market set for rapid growth?
- Hyve Managed Hosting is named by The Sunday Times as one of the fastest growing private companies in the UK
- Can the cloud lead the way on tackling climate change?
- Jon Lucas of Hyve Managed Hosting: 5 Things You Need To Know To Create a Successful App or SaaS
- Is managed private cloud the future?
- World Backup Day 2021
- What is Private Cloud?
- Reshaping the future of remote work