2019 has been a year of global expansion for Hyve. We’ve recently deployed cloud services in several locations including New York, Geneva, Tokyo and Madrid.
We provide ‘ready to go’ cloud services for customers in these locations, including managed enterprise cloud, private cloud and dedicated servers. We can also deploy cloud services in any data centre worldwide for customers who require larger platforms.
Having your data hosted as close to your user base as possible will improve connectivity, latency & user experience. Packed with tips from our team of experts, we can help you choose the best data centre location for your business.
Get in touch with our sales team today on 0800 612 2524 to find out more about any of the destinations above or any of our global data centres.
More articles in Blog
- What is Hybrid Cloud?
- Why the healthcare sector is embracing hybrid cloud
- How can businesses use the cloud to reduce their carbon emissions?
- 3 public sector cybersecurity threats – and how to prevent them
- Why digital agencies need a managed hosting provider
- 5 ways the cloud saved education during the pandemic
- Hyve Managed Hosting wins “Company of the Year” at the Brighton and Hove Business Awards
- Is it about time the insurance sector embraced the cloud?
- The importance of ISO 27001
- Cloud Security: An Essential Guide
- On premise vs. the cloud: What is the future for the financial sector?
- Is your hosting provider solving your big data problems?