2019 has been a year of global expansion for Hyve. We’ve recently deployed cloud services in several locations including New York, Geneva, Tokyo and Madrid.
We provide ‘ready to go’ cloud services for customers in these locations, including managed enterprise cloud, private cloud and dedicated servers. We can also deploy cloud services in any data centre worldwide for customers who require larger platforms.
Having your data hosted as close to your user base as possible will improve connectivity, latency & user experience. Packed with tips from our team of experts, we can help you choose the best data centre location for your business.
Get in touch with our sales team today on 0800 612 2524 to find out more about any of the destinations above or any of our global data centres.
More articles in Hyve International
- Is it about time the insurance sector embraced the cloud?
- The importance of ISO 27001
- Cloud Security: An Essential Guide
- On premise vs. the cloud: What is the future for the financial sector?
- Is your hosting provider solving your big data problems?
- Is the Middle East cloud market set for rapid growth?
- Hyve Managed Hosting is named by The Sunday Times as one of the fastest growing private companies in the UK
- Can the cloud lead the way on tackling climate change?
- Jon Lucas of Hyve Managed Hosting: 5 Things You Need To Know To Create a Successful App or SaaS
- Is managed private cloud the future?
- World Backup Day 2021
- What is Private Cloud?
- Reshaping the future of remote work
- Why accreditations matter when choosing a hosting provider
- 3 reasons to consider the location of your data
- Is London the new Silicon Valley?
- What is HPC and who uses it?