Last month we announced that Hyve has collaborated with Equinix, the world’s largest data centre and colocation provider, to expand our cloud services to the US and Central America.
Hyve has also effectively become the main IXP within Columbia, offering excellent connectivity between North and South America, rather than rerouting traffic via Miami.
We now offer a range of hosting, managed cloud and connectivity services in 35 global locations, and we can deploy solutions in multiple data centres across different continents. Our customers also have access to world-class Tier 1 networks with fully managed Tier 3+ data centre real estate.
By choosing Hyve as a managed colocation partner, customers will have access to our specialist team of engineers who work with you to architect the perfect platform for your business. We can also consult you on the best locations for connectivity and latency, to ensure the best performance for your customers.
“Not only are we able to offer the cost advantages of dealing with a single provider in multiple territories, but customers will also have the major boost of an internationally co-ordinated approach to strategy, service and support" said Jon Lucas, Director at Hyve.
All of our calls connect directly to an English speaking engineer in all regions, with our support team available 24/7/365. We monitor all platforms across global locations including patching, security, servers, firewalls, routers and infrastructure.
We offer colocation in the UK, Europe, North America, South America, Asia, Australia and other locations. For more information about our global data centre offerings, call us on 0800 612 2524.
More articles in Blog
- What is Hybrid Cloud?
- Why the healthcare sector is embracing hybrid cloud
- How can businesses use the cloud to reduce their carbon emissions?
- 3 public sector cybersecurity threats – and how to prevent them
- Why digital agencies need a managed hosting provider
- 5 ways the cloud saved education during the pandemic
- Hyve Managed Hosting wins “Company of the Year” at the Brighton and Hove Business Awards
- Is it about time the insurance sector embraced the cloud?
- The importance of ISO 27001
- Cloud Security: An Essential Guide
- On premise vs. the cloud: What is the future for the financial sector?
- Is your hosting provider solving your big data problems?