We partner with some of the UK’s leading digital agencies to support their web development, providing expert support and performance tuning for their demanding sites. We take the stress out of maintaining CMS systems with a managed service, 24x7x365.
I like working with Hyve because they are honest, transparent and down to earth.They have a knack for taking even the most complex technical subjects and simplifying so that we and our clients can understand - this is key when making a significant investment into a technology solution. They give me (and my clients) the confidence that we are making the right choice for our platform, and that there won't be any nasty surprises later down the road.Customer service is great - Always feel appreciated as a client, and response times are excellent. They don't just say 'yes' - they challenge our thinking with ideas of their own, which - based on their area of expertise - is exactly what we want!
James Carrington, CTO, Delete Agency
More articles in Blog
- What is Hybrid Cloud?
- Why the healthcare sector is embracing hybrid cloud
- How can businesses use the cloud to reduce their carbon emissions?
- 3 public sector cybersecurity threats – and how to prevent them
- Why digital agencies need a managed hosting provider
- 5 ways the cloud saved education during the pandemic
- Hyve Managed Hosting wins “Company of the Year” at the Brighton and Hove Business Awards
- Is it about time the insurance sector embraced the cloud?
- The importance of ISO 27001
- Cloud Security: An Essential Guide
- On premise vs. the cloud: What is the future for the financial sector?
- Is your hosting provider solving your big data problems?