Benefits of using Hyve for Colocation
- Located in heart of Europe’s largest financial market.
- NET trading platform.
- ZH4 is the main data center for Swiss Exchange AG’s new trading platform X-stream Inet and acts as the main colocation site for customers of SIX Swiss Exchange Group.
- Compliant with key international standards.
- ZH1 power redundancy N or N+1, cooling redundancy N+1.
- ZH2 power redundancy N or N+1, cooling redundancy N+1.
- ZH4 power redundancy N+1, cooling redundancy N+20%.
- ZH5 power redundancy N+1, cooling redundancy N+1 (on chillers) and N+20% (on CRAC units).
- Great connection to rest of Europe with low latency.
Equinix IBX data centers provide:
- Reliability– Fully equipped with UPS power, backup systems and N+1 (or greater) redundancy, with a proven, industry-leading >99.99999% uptime.
- Power density– With robust heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) systems, the data center exceeds the requirements of even the most power-hungry deployments.
- Security– There’s an array of security equipment, techniques and procedures to control, monitor, and record access to the facility, including individual cages.
- Recovery– IBXflex™ Space provides operations centers and storage space when you need it; Equinix Smart Hands™ offers 24-hour access to qualified technical support.
Equinix colocation services offer:
- High average uptime— An industry-leading track record of >99.99999%.
- The largest worldwide footprint—We provide 17M+ ft2 ft2of data center space across 44 markets in 22 countries on 5 continents.
Trustpilot Hyve Managed Hosting Customer Reviews 2019
Hyve are 100% carbon neutral. We use carbon offsetting to balance out the release of carbon dioxide from our offices and infrastructure.