Benefits of using Hyve for Colocation
Equinix Madrid offers:
- Ability to interconnect to 200+ Equinix customers across the metro with a rich mix of global networks, cloud service providers, digital content companies and social media platforms
- Connections to 50+ network service providers
- Access to 125+ network providers for unparalleled customer reach
- Flexible configurations and power densities from 1.5kVA to 10kVA per cabinet
- Certified to ISO 27001, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 50001
- Powered by 100% renewable energy
- Fully redundant and resilient power supplies, at a minimum of N+1, (2N on UPS) ensure guaranteed uptime
Equinix IBX data centers provide:
- Reliability– Fully equipped with UPS power, backup systems and N+1 (or greater) redundancy, with a proven, industry-leading >99.99999% uptime.
- Power density– With robust heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) systems, the data center exceeds the requirements of even the most power-hungry deployments.
- Security– There’s an array of security equipment, techniques and procedures to control, monitor, and record access to the facility, including individual cages.
- Recovery– IBXflex™ Space provides operations centers and storage space when you need it; Equinix Smart Hands™ offers 24-hour access to qualified technical support.
Equinix colocation services offer:
- High average uptime— An industry-leading track record of >99.99999%.
- The largest worldwide footprint— We provide 17M+ ft2 ft2 of data center space across 44 markets in 22 countries on 5 continents.
Hyve are 100% carbon neutral. We use carbon offsetting to balance out the release of carbon dioxide from our offices and infrastructure.