Benefits of using Hyve for Colocation
- Frankfurt is one of Europe’s leading financial centers for banking, manufacturing and commerce
- 49,000+ square metres (530,000+ square feet) of colocation space
- Key European interconnection hub – aggregation point for five continents
- Direct and settlement-free IP interconnection infrastructure
- Low latency connections
- Connected to Equinix Munich and Dusseldorf
- Internet peering opportunities for faster performance, speed and reliability
- ISO/IEC 27001:2013 , ISO 9001-2008 accredited
Equinix IBX data centers provide:
- Reliability– Fully equipped with UPS power, backup systems and N+1 (or greater) redundancy, with a proven, industry-leading >99.99999% uptime.
- Power density– With robust heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) systems, the data center exceeds the requirements of even the most power-hungry deployments.
- Security– There’s an array of security equipment, techniques and procedures to control, monitor, and record access to the facility, including individual cages.
- Recovery– IBXflex™ Space provides operations centers and storage space when you need it; Equinix Smart Hands™ offers 24-hour access to qualified technical support.
Equinix colocation services offer:
- High average uptime— An industry-leading track record of >99.99999%.
- The largest worldwide footprint—We provide 17M+ ft2 ft2of data center space across 44 markets in 22 countries on 5 continents.
Hyve are 100% carbon neutral. We use carbon offsetting to balance out the release of carbon dioxide from our offices and infrastructure.