Benefits of using Hyve for Colocation
- Europe’s largest concentration of Network Service Providers (NSPs).
- All of Equinix’s Amsterdam facilities are interconnected, offering additional options for colocation and data recovery.
- Amsterdam IBX data centers consist of seven buildings, with approximately 360,000 square feet (33,000+ square meters) of colocation space.
- Equinix International Business Exchange™ (IBX).
- AM1 hosts AMS-IX and NL-IX, meaning customers have access to hundreds of network services.
- AM1 and AM2 are vital for peering opportunities suitable for mission critical interconnection.
- Ability to reach 80% of Europe within 50 milliseconds makes location ideal for enterprises with multiple European offices.
- All Amsterdam data centers are certified to meet rigorous environmental and energy management standards.
Equinix IBX data centers provide:
- Reliability– Fully equipped with UPS power, backup systems and N+1 (or greater) redundancy, with a proven, industry-leading >99.99999% uptime.
- Power density– With robust heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) systems, the data center exceeds the requirements of even the most power-hungry deployments.
- Security– There’s an array of security equipment, techniques and procedures to control, monitor, and record access to the facility, including individual cages.
- Recovery– IBXflex™ Space provides operations centers and storage space when you need it; Equinix Smart Hands™ offers 24-hour access to qualified technical support.
Equinix colocation services offer:
- High average uptime— An industry-leading track record of >99.99999%.
- The largest worldwide footprint—We provide 17M+ ft2 ft2of data center space across 44 markets in 22 countries on 5 continents.
Hyve are 100% carbon neutral. We use carbon offsetting to balance out the release of carbon dioxide from our offices and infrastructure.