TR2 is Equinix’s newest DC
- More than 13,000 square meters (140,000 square feet) of colocation space
- Connections to 60 network service providers
- Ability to interconnect directly to 175 companies that have colocated with Equinix in Toronto
- Concentration of customers in financial services and financial exchanges, as well as enterprises
- Strong network and interconnection base helps decreases latency, improving performance and reliability of content delivery
- Proximity to the US offers enterprises a strategic location for business continuity and disaster recovery operations
- Connection to Chi-X Global financial exchange
- Direct access to Torix, the Toronto Internet Exchange, colocated here
Equinix IBX data centers provide:
- Reliability– Fully equipped with UPS power, backup systems and N+1 (or greater) redundancy, with a proven, industry-leading >99.99999% uptime.
- Power density– With robust heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) systems, the data center exceeds the requirements of even the most power-hungry deployments..
- Security– There’s an array of security equipment, techniques and procedures to control, monitor, and record access to the facility, including individual cages.
- Recovery– IBXflex™ Space provides operations centers and storage space when you need it; Equinix Smart Hands™ offers 24-hour access to qualified technical support.
Equinix colocation services offer:
- High average uptime— An industry-leading track record of >99.99999%.
- The largest worldwide footprint— 17M+ ft2 ft2of data center space across 44 markets in 22 countries on 5 continents.