Benefits of using Hyve for Colocation
- 15,000+ square metres (165,000+ square feet) of colocation space
- Largest Australian peering platform – Equinix Internet Exchange™
- Direct links to Southern Cross Cable Head, PIPE Pacific Cable network that runs from Australia to Guam, and Hawaiki submarine cable system facilitating global connectivity
- Twin-metro presence brings access to over 60% of the Australian population and allows implementation of a full disaster recovery strategy within Equinix
Equinix IBX data centers provide:
- Reliability– Fully equipped with UPS power, backup systems and N+1 (or greater) redundancy, with a proven, industry-leading >99.99999% uptime.
- Power density– With robust heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) systems, Equinix exceeds the requirements of even the most power-hungry deployments.
- Security– There’s an array of security equipment, techniques and procedures to control, monitor, and record access to the facility, including individual cages.
- Recovery– IBXflex™ Space provides operations centers and storage space when you need it; Equinix Smart Hands™ offers 24-hour access to qualified technical support.
Equinix colocation services offer:
- High average uptime— An industry-leading track record of >99.99999%.
- The largest worldwide footprint—We provide 17M+ ft2 ft2 of data center space across 44 markets in 22 countries on 5 continents.
Trustpilot Hyve Managed Hosting Customer Reviews 2019
Hyve are 100% carbon neutral. We use carbon offsetting to balance out the release of carbon dioxide from our offices and infrastructure.