Seven buildings with 38,000+ square metres (415,000+ square feet) of data center space offering dense concentrations of banking, commerce, transport and telecommunications companies
- Access to a large consumer market where faster-performing applications can be placed at the digital edge by deploying in France’s largest digital campus
- Peering access for more than 350 Internet Exchange members providing enhanced end-to-end network performance, speed and reliability through Equinix Internet Exchange
- Access to markets in the Middle East, Africa and Southern Europe via subsea cable landings at Marseille
- PA1 is suitable for disaster recovery deployments outside Paris
- Paris digital campus is suitable for network edge Performance Hubs in an interconnected data center framework
- PA7 is suitable for network edge Performance Hubs
Equinix IBX data centers provide:
- Reliability– Fully equipped with UPS power, backup systems and N+1 (or greater) redundancy, with a proven, industry-leading >99.99999% uptime.
- Power density– With robust heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) systems, the data center exceeds the requirements of even the most power-hungry deployments.
- Security– There’s an array of security equipment, techniques and procedures to control, monitor, and record access to the facility, including individual cages.
- Recovery– IBXflex™ Space provides operations centers and storage space when you need it; Equinix Smart Hands™ offers 24-hour access to qualified technical support.
Equinix colocation services offer:
- High average uptime— An industry-leading track record of >99.99999%.
- The largest worldwide footprint—We provide 17M+ ft2 ft2of data center space across 44 markets in 22 countries on 5 continents.