Equinix Miami offers:
- Located at a key internet exchange point between top North and Latin American markets
- Direct connections to New York and New Jersey – and extensive, direct connectivity from there to much of Europe via subsea cable systems
- Lowest latency route to Brazil via GlobeNet, a submarine telecommunications cable system linking the U.S., Bermuda, Venezuela and Brazil
- Direct access to and from Brazilian markets through the Monet subsea system via a cable landing station located inside MI3
- Access to the Department of State’s Diplomatic Telecommunications Service via MI1
- Built 32 feet above sea level, MI1 is designed to withstand Category 5 hurricane-level winds
Equinix IBX data centres provide:
- Reliability– Fully equipped with UPS power, backup systems and N+1 (or greater) redundancy, with a proven, industry-leading >99.99999% uptime.
- Power density– With robust heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) systems, Equinix Boston exceeds the requirements of even the most power-hungry deployments.
- Security– There’s an array of security equipment, techniques and procedures to control, monitor, and record access to the facility, including individual cages.
- Recovery– IBXflex™ Space provides operations centres and storage space when you need it; Equinix Smart Hands™ offers 24-hour access to qualified technical support.
Equinix colocation services offer:
- High average uptime— An industry-leading track record of >99.99999%.
- The largest worldwide footprint—We provide 17M+ ft2 ft2of data center space across 44 markets in 22 countries on 5 continents.
Read our customer stories
Hyve are 100% carbon neutral. We use carbon offsetting to balance out the release of carbon dioxide from our offices and infrastructure.