Equinix LA offers:
- Four buildings with 290,000 square feet of colocation space
- Direct access to a wide variety of high-performance network service providers and carriers to ensure fast and
reliable content delivery to end users worldwide
- Dense concentrations of content delivery networks, entertainment companies and managed hosting services
- Interconnection to FASTER subsea cable to Japan, the largest design capacity ever built on the trans-Pacific
- Strong network and interconnection base helps decreases latency, improving performance and reliability of
- High concentration of CDNs including Akamai and Limelight to help increase customer reach and improve
end user experience
- Access to the second-largest peering exchange in LA
Equinix IBX data centres provide:
- Reliability– Fully equipped with UPS power, backup systems and N+1 (or greater) redundancy, with a proven, industry-leading >99.99999% uptime.
- Power density– With robust heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) systems, Equinix Boston exceeds the requirements of even the most power-hungry deployments.
- Security– There’s an array of security equipment, techniques and procedures to control, monitor, and record access to the facility, including individual cages.
- Recovery– IBXflex™ Space provides operations centres and storage space when you need it; Equinix Smart Hands™ offers 24-hour access to qualified technical support.
Equinix colocation services offer:
- High average uptime – An industry-leading track record of >99.99999%.
- The largest worldwide footprint – We provide 17M+ ft2 ft2 of data centre space across 44
markets in 22 countries on 5 continents.
Read our customer stories
Hyve are 100% carbon neutral. We use carbon offsetting to balance out the release of carbon dioxide from our offices and infrastructure.