Equinix Boston offers:
- 88,000 square feet of colocation space
- Regional, national and global network providers, CDNs and managed hosting services
- Available connections to 10 network service providers
- Option to interconnect directly to 60 companies colocated with Equinix at the Boston facility
- Strategic location in a busy northeastern financial and high tech centre
- Connections to 12 high-capacity, low latency routes to New York
Equinix IBX data centres provide:
- Reliability– Fully equipped with UPS power, backup systems and N+1 (or greater) redundancy, with a proven, industry-leading >99.99999% uptime.
- Power density– With robust heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) systems, Equinix Boston exceeds the requirements of even the most power-hungry deployments.
- Security– There’s an array of security equipment, techniques and procedures to control, monitor, and record access to the facility, including individual cages.
- Recovery– IBXflex™ Space provides operations centres and storage space when you need it; Equinix Smart Hands™ offers 24-hour access to qualified technical support.
Equinix colocation services offer:
- High average uptime— An industry-leading track record of >99.99999%.
- The largest worldwide footprint—We provide 17M+ ft2 ft2of data center space across 44 markets in 22 countries on 5 continents.
Read our customer stories
Hyve are 100% carbon neutral. We use carbon offsetting to balance out the release of carbon dioxide from our offices and infrastructure.