September 25, 2018

Happy Monday. Were you busy last week? Understandable. We’re here to help. Each week we’ll hand pick the 6 most interesting tech/security related topics and send them to you. For nothing. Sharing is caring, so do send this email to anyone in your company you think might enjoy it. That’s all we ask in return. Enough of my yakking, let’s get on with the news.

You PIN is Pwned

It turns out that hackers could work out your mobile passcode by using data that you have no control over. Intrigued? Us too. It's not good...

Read More

The end of p455w0rds?

Microsoft claims that 70% of customers use Windows Hello to log into their devices, but there’s got to be a reason why the remaining 30% don’t.

Read More

AR Arms Race

The 2 hour blackout at CES caught a lot of headlines, but not as many as Alexa Vs Google. Who is going to win? Not Cortana, that's for sure.

Read More

The GUI is dead

This year, we’re due to see the appearance of the intelligent user interface (IUI) with perceptual computing.

Read More

Where in the world

You know all those GPS trackers for your kids, dogs, keys, etc? Well, great news! They can all be hacked! Woop!

Read More

Secure Wi-Fi-nally

The hilarious and constant failure of anyone being able to secure Wi-Fi (WEP, WPA, WPA2 etc) may be ending...

Read More

Hyve Managed Hosting, The Colour Rooms, 12 Richmond Parade, Brighton, BN2 9QD

Reg No. 04239352 | VAT Reg No. 798820566 | Registered as Hyve Ltd. in England and Wales.

linkedin
twitter
facebook

Unsubscribe